Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ya regresamos We're back

In the last blog that I wrote I mentioned that we were going on vacation as a family. We had a great time and we didn’t go on vacation from the Lord. Betty continued doing home school lessons in the morning and we went to the beach in the afternoon. The weather was great. It wasn’t too hot or too cold and the water temperature was refreshing. Marco and I chased dolphins on our body boards. One day and Anna learned how to use a body board in calm water. I was also able to share my testimony with a guy named Feliciano. He is a Hari Krishna. He seemed pretty open to what I shared, in fact he even brought up the topic. He works at the hostel where we stayed. He observed our family over a period of days and noticed that we were very different and started asking me why. I hope that we will be able to go back and minister to him again in the future. I want to minister to a few other guys that we met too. They are Nacho, Raul and Antonio.

Another thing that I mentioned in the last blog was that last Saturday I prayed with a woman that really needed a job. I forgot to mention that I met her on the street on Monday and she was just returning from a job interview. They gave her the job and she was going to start working on Tuesday. Thanks Lord.
En el ultimo blog que escribí mencioné que íbamos a tomar un tiempo de vacaciones con la familia. Pasamos un tiempo lindo pero no tomamos vacaciones de Dios. Betty hizo las clases con los niños en las mañanas y fuimos a la playa en las tardes. El clima estaba buenazo. Ni muy frío ni muy caliente y el agua estaba muy refrescante. Marco y yo intentamos alcanzar a los delfines usando nuestros body boards. Un día Anna aprendió usar el body board en agua tranquila. Pude compartir mi testimonio con un tipo que se llama Feliciano. Es un Hari Krishna. Parece que estaba abierto a lo que le compartí, es más, él es el que tocó el tema. El trabaja en el hostal donde nos quedamos. Observaba a nuestra familia durante unos días y se dio cuenta que éramos diferentes. Preguntó ¿Por qué? Espero poder volver a compartir más con él en el futuro. También quiero ministrar a unos cuantos más como a Nacho, Raúl y Antonio.

Otra cosa que mencioné en el blog es que el sábado oré por una señora porque necesitaba un trabajo. El Lunes, me encontré con ella en la calle. Estaba regresando de una entrevista. Le dieron el trabajo y tenía que comenzar el martes. Gracias Señor.

No comments: