Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Mark 11:22 Marcos 11:22

Mark 11:22
22 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God.[1]

I don’t really want to say much about the verse above today. I think it’s important to just let the Holy Spirit minister to you through the word of God. I don’t know what’s happening in your life, I don’t know where you’re at. I do know that a good word for you today is, “Have faith in God.” Meditate on it today or maybe even the next few days.

Marcos 11:22
Respondiendo Jesús, les dijo: Tened fe en Dios.

No quiero decir mucho acerca del versículo mencionado arriba. Creo que es importante dejar al Espíritu Santo ministrarte atravez de la palabra de Dios. No sé que está pasando en tu vida, no sé donde estás. Si, se que el buen mensaje hoy es para ti, “Ten fe en Dios.” Meditemos en la idea hoy o tal vez durante los próximos días.”
[1]The Holy Bible, New King James Version, (Nashville, Tennessee: Thomas Nelson, Inc.) 1982.

No comments: